RITA M. SCHUMAN, M.D.
Dr. Rita Schuman joined Synergy ENT Specialists in the summer of 2007. Dr. Schuman is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed her residency training at the world-renowned Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. While at Loyola, Dr. Schuman was recognized for her award-winning scientific research in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Schuman is a highly regarded surgeon who provides compassionate, comprehensive Ear, Nose & Throat care to both Adult and Pediatric patients. Dr. Schuman has a particular interest in pediatric ENT, Allergy and Rhinology.
She is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and the American Medical Association. Dr. Schuman is a diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology, and she is also a graduate of both Saint Louis University and Saint Louis University School of Medicine.
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology (American Board of Otolaryngology)
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Undergraduate: Saint Louis University
- Medical School: Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center (Chicago, IL), Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery