Dr. Jennifer Taylor joined Synergy ENT Specialists in the summer of 2012 and has over 20 years of experience in the field of audiology.
Dr. Taylor graduated from Washington University with a masters degree and then obtained her doctoral degree in audiology (Au.D.) from a program with A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
Dr. Taylor is licensed by the state of Missouri for audiology and hearing aids. She is also certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Dr. Taylor’s experience has lead to her expertise in assessing hearing loss and fitting hearing aids. She is devoted to helping her patients of all ages hear to their best ability.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Licensed Audiologist from the Missouri State Board of Registration for the Healing Arts
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders: St. Louis University
- Master of Science in Audiology: Washington University
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.): A.T. Still University
Diverse Career Experience:
- SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson