James d. Gould, M.D., F.A.C.S.
ENT Doctor in Festus MO
Dr. James Gould is the founder and medical director of Synergy ENT Specialists. Dr. Gould is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed his residency training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis—the nation’s premiere Otolaryngology program. While at the University, Dr. Gould received special honors for his award-winning research in basic science.
Dr. Gould continues to bring the-most-cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to his patients and he provides comprehensive Ear, Nose & Throat care to Adult and Pediatric patients of all ages.
Dr. Gould also has a special interest in Allergy and Rhinology and is a Fellow of both the prestigious American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Gould is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Medical Association.
Dr. Gould on KMOV discussing Balloon Sinus Dilation
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology
- (American Board of Otolaryngology)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the American Rhinologic Society
- Diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Undergraduate: University of Virginia
- Medical School: Medical College of Virginia, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Residency: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology — Head & Neck Surgery.
- Internship: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, Department of General Surgery.