Synergy ENT Specialists and St. Louis Sinus Center is seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to join our busy and thriving private practice. We are one of Missouri’s premiere Otolaryngology practices, with offices in Ladue and Festus and are one of the most technologically advanced ENT offices in the country.
Our practice provides comprehensive, state of the art, on-site diagnostic and treatment services included ICACTL accredited MiniCAT CT scanning, Allergy Skin Testing, Allergy Immunotherapy, Image Guidance, Audiological Testing, Hearing Aids and In-Office Surgery. We are certified as a National Center of Excellence and a premiere site for In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation, training physicians from all over the country routinely.
The Physician Assistant will work closely with our Physician, Physician Assistant, and Audiologist in a fast-paced clinic setting at both our Festus and Ladue offices. The Physician Assistant will provide the highest quality, personalized care for pediatric and adult patients suffering with a wide array of ENT, sinus, allergy and hearing conditions. Hours include 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday (no evening or weekends!)
- Work in collaboration with physician, physician assistant, and audiologist to coordinate and carry out efficient, effective, and high quality patient care.
- Provide surgical and non-surgical patient care in an independent clinic setting.
- Provide post-operative debridement and patient care.
- Assess, treat, and recommend treatment post diagnostic, laboratory and/or pathology testing.
- Initiate and coordinate referrals to sub-specialty physicians as needed.
- Serve as mentor and leader to the office staff.
- Provide on-call rotation.
- Graduate of a Physician Assistant program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), and successfully passed the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE), achieving PA-C designation.
- Experience working as physician assistant within an inpatient facility.
- Surgical patient experience a plus.
A highly competitive compensation, paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with up to 4% company match is offered. Health benefits are not currently offered.
Submit your cover letter and cv for immediate consideration to:
Kim Meyer, Chief Operating Officer – [email protected]